Friday, June 24, 2011

Nana and Daddy Save the Day!!

From Mama...

I have been quite tired lately. I knew one thing on the to do list this weekend was clean the house and I was dreading it. I walked in from work and the house smelled good... not that it normally smells bad, but it smelled of cleaning supplies. I quickly glanced around and it looked super clean. I didn't want to say anything to your daddy until I knew for sure. I walked in another room and I knew it had to be... the house was cleaned for me!!! Your Nana and dad had worked so hard and basically scrubbed down the house! It was amazing. After hugging your dad and calling Nana, what did I do? Took a nap and slept so well knowing the house was clean!! Thanks Jared and Nana!

No comments:

Post a Comment